Farrah Abraham breast implants

Farrah Abraham from Teen Mom does.
On Twitter Wednesday Teen Mom's fave I despise my mother co-star tweeted directly to an '@bestbreastdoc' that's from Omaha, Nebraska.

Farrah Abraham big boobs breast implants

5:50 p.m.: & My implants are doing wonderful. I get compliments Literally All the time :) you did a wonderful job!
So for the record, Abraham's breasts are wonderful. Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham doesn't have any regrets about her recent breast augmentation.
"I get compliments literally all the time. You did a wonderful job!"

farrah abraham breast implants boob job

During the current season of Teen Mom we see Farrah Abraham working hard at establishing a life of her own. @bestbreastdoc is Dr. David Finkle, the plastic surgeon who performed the plastic surgery on the reality star.